Networking support and consultancy you can depend on
Networks are now an integral and important part of how modern businesses operate and your network infrastructure is the backbone of your business. Today’s networks are complex, with new technologies regularly being introduced. It’s essential that you have adequate network support and consultancy in place. That can step in when things go wrong. Network issues can cause loss of productivity and as a result cost your money so they need to be taken care of quickly.
Commercial Networks Ltd offers a cost effective network support packages that are perfect for small to medium businesses. We take responsibility of your network and care for it as if it was our own. Managing all the day to day tasks so that you can focus on your business.
A proactive approach
Commercial Networks Ltd have invested in cutting edge technologies that help keep us one step ahead of any potential problems that may arise within your network. Our network monitoring system is one of the many tools that gives us the edge over the competition by keeping your business running smoothly.
This proactive approach allows us to resolve the vast majority of network issues quickly before they can impact productivity. We can schedule major network maintenance to take place outside of working hours. This ensures the maximum of network up-time for your business.
Commercial Networks network consultancy and network design services will ensure that you invest wisely in your network infrastructure, enabling you to support business growth and gain the benefit from new technologies. We will provide you with:
- An expert assessment of your networking needs
- Objective advice on the right products now and in the future
- Extensive experience of the specific networking needs of your business
- With 20 years of experience in the industry, our staff is amongst the most highly trained network consultants in the industry and Commercial Networks Ltd believes that the ongoing training of our employees is our benchmark; qualifications, accreditations and product proficiency are given the highest priority.
Take up a monthly support contract with us and see the benefits to your business
- Unlimited Telephone and Remote Support
- Unlimited Onsite Support
- Proactive 24/7 Monitoring
- Pre-emptive Maintenance visits
- Enhanced Priority Response Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Hardware procurement and installation
Pay as you go support
We also offer flexible pay as you go support packages which are perfect for start-up companies or organisations with less than 5 employees. With our online call logging system you can monitor the amount of hours used and top up your hours when you need to.
- Flexible, with no contract or commitment level
- Remote and Onsite Support
- Pay for what you use
- Access to a dedicated and fully trained technical team
- Ideal for those with fewer IT Support requirements