Commercial Networks Ltd Disaster Recovery
Research shows that 95% of businesses which suffer a disaster will cease trading within 18 months. The other 5% planned ahead and invested in a disaster recovery procedure. Don't be one of the many businesses that take their data for granted and end up with nothing.
In today's working environment most businesses are completely dependent on their electronic data. Fire or theft, flood damage, natural disasters and hacking can destroy vital information. Disaster recovery safeguards your data and gets you back up and running within hours of the unexpected happening.
Having a disaster recovery procedure in place will assure your customers that your business can carry on working in the event of a disaster without disruption, and also that their confidential data is being stored correctly.
In the event of a disaster, we can take the responsibility for getting your IT systems up and running in the fastest possible time. This enables you and your staff to concentrate on managing the business and meeting the needs of your customers.